Publish Date: 20-05-2013
Expiry Date: 2013-06-03
Job Title:Structural Engineer – Site-based
Our client is a medium-sized specialist Civil and Structural engineering consultancy based in North Sydney. They have an international reach having worked on prestigious projects in Europe, the Middle East and the USA as well as Australia.
They are currently looking to appoint an experienced Structural Engineer with at least 10 years site inspection and design experience with the following experience and attributes:
· Experience in inspection of structural building works under construction, responding to RFI’s and liaising with stakeholders during the delivery of projects.
· Demonstrated experience in dealing and working with contractors on the delivery of structural building works.
· Good communication and time management skills.
· Demonstrated general building structural engineering experience highlighting ability to respond to and manage RFI’s and site related queries.
· Demonstrated ability to work well within a team.
Our client is going through a period of expansion so now is the time to get your foot in the door and be in a position to grow with the company and help shape the future. It’s an energetic, cutting-edge environment and your cultural fit is as important as your technical capabilities. With a project pipeline of almost $100M and growing this is an award-winning employer that can offer long-term job security in these uncertain economic times.
How to apply;